Please read the Policies for The Inn at Manzanita below:
The Innkeepers do not live on the property. The office business hours are from 9am to 5pm. For late check-in (after 5:00PM), please make arrangements with the staff to secure your room key in a lockbox located on the property.
Late check-ins must be pre-arranged with staff by 3pm on the day of arrival. If you have not pre-arranged your late check-in with the innkeeper and arrive after 6pm, we will make every effort to assist you with your check in, however we cannot guarantee your access to your room. We apologize that we can also not grant any refunds under these circumstances as well. Please make sure to pre-arrange your late check in with the staff.
- Check-in time is as early as 2 PM.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
- Cash, debit cards, VISA/MasterCard, Discovery & American Express welcome. We do not accept checks.
- 2-day reservations are usually required on Fridays and Saturdays. Call if you only need a one night stay.
- 2 day reservations usually required all days in High Season (July 1-September 30th subject to availability).
- A 3 day minimum stay is required on Memorial Day, July 4th, & Labor Day.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy with the exception of Room #16. Each additional guest will be an additional $15/ extra person charge per night (all ages).
- Pet free rooms available.
- Damage to room or excessive cleaning may result in additional charges.
- The Inn is a completely SMOKE FREE establishment. If a room smells of cigarettes you card will be charged a $150.00 cleaning fee after check out.
- No cooking in rooms except rooms with kitchenettes or kitchens.
- No BBQ-ing on grounds, including the courtyard.
- Items left in room by guest will be returned via US Mail at guest request. Guest will be charged a $10 fee for postage and handling, if large package the charge will be postage plus a $5 handling fee. This will be charged to your credit card on file, with your approval. We donate items left after 30 days.
- Our apologies: we do not currently have wheelchair access to our rooms.
- The Inn is not responsible for noises created by construction, dogs, traffic & nearby businesses.
- Please do not illegally download movies, music, etc. You will be jeopardizing our ability to provide internet service to our guests. Thank you!